Tables related to RBT runs possess the prefix
Metric_. The key tables are:
Metric_SiteMetrics- the main site level metric results.
RBT_Batches- One record for each RBT batch run.
RBT_BatchRuns- One record for each visit that is run within a batch run.
LogFiles- One record for each visit that is run through the RBT and the log file was successfully read by the Workbench afterward.
LogFiles- One record for each message in an RBT log file.
Metric_Definitions- Defines each metric produced by the RBT.
- RBTMetricID - Workbench identifier for the metric
- Title - Workbench tile for the metric
- MetricCalcTypeID - Sitka metric spreadsheet identifier.
- RbtXPath - The XML XPath where the metric can be found in an RBT output file.
- DatabaseField - The table and field in the Workbench database where the metric is stored.
- Threshold - plus/minus tolerance when validating RBT metrics.
- YearIntroduced - The field season when this metric was first introduced.
- IsActiveForComparison - A value of true means that the metric is included in automated validation.
- Description - Verbose desription of what the metric is, and how it is calculated.
- MMLink - Monitoring Methods link.
- RBTVersionAdded - The first version of the RBT that included this metric.
- RBTVersionChanged - The last version of the RBT when this metric was changed.
- Calculation - Method used to calculate the metric.