6.0.12 29 Nov 2016
- Hot fix to previous metric review change. Putting parameters in the correct order for Microsoft Access query.
6.0.11 - 29 Nov 2016
- Fixing metric review query to select the newest metric result value (ignoring results that don’t include any values for the specific metric).
6.0.10 - 9 Nov 2016
- Three digit formatting on metric columns in the metric review data grid.for analysis by
6.0.09 - 17 Oct 2016
- Fixing HTML validation report to exclude tier 1, 2 and channel unit metrics. This report only works with visit level metrics.
- Minor bug fixes to the user query management user interface.
6.0.08 - 14 Oct 2016
- New User feedback feature for capturing and storing metric review comments in workbench database.
- New Metric Review feature for reviewing metric values by program.
- Allows custom plots using any XY combination of metrics associated with the program
- Users can enter feedback as they are viewing plots
- Metric grid of all metrics for the selected program
- Master database version 32.
6.0.07 - 5 Aug 2016
- Channel unit CSV generation
- Updated CSV columns to match 2016 broker file format.
- New batch CSV generation feature
- Log file scavenging now stores the run date-time, model version and batch run ID when reading a log file. The first two are always read and populated in the database. The batch run ID is only populated when a log file is scavenged as part of a Workbench batch run. Simply scavenging log files from disk will not populate this field.
- Master database version 31.
6.0.06 - 23 June 2016
- FTP switching between AWS And CHaMP
- Tier 1 and 2 as well as channel unit metric scavenging
- New visit filtering:
- site name
- stream name
- Primary / non-primary
- Default to no watersheds selected.
- User queries.
6.0.05 - 3 June 2016
MinDatabaseVersion software setting scope from
6.0.04 - 3 June 2016
- Metric validation report model version filtering fixed.
- Cleaned-up the new dynamic report selection form.
- Fixes to habitat batch builder
- FIS models now possible.
- automated variable naming improved
- Database Version 29
- Habitat metric results query
- Hiding unused queries
6.0.03 - 30 May 2016
- Workbench now ships with the latest database and helps users create a new copy of the database if they don’t have one.
- Visit properties for viewing channel units, metrics, logs.
- Add custom visits to the database.
- Scavenge habitat metrics into the workbench database.
- Updated to the latest reports.
- Historical discharge viewer.
- Exporting and loading selections of visits to CSV file.
- Fixed field season filter listbox (was duplicating values)
- Version 28 0f the database:
- Reversing Bankfull and Other child metric grouping list items.
- Dropping Result_Old and SourceFile fields from Metric_Results table
- New Metric_Habitat table with relationships
- New species and life stage lookup list with values
- Split HSI and FIS into two separate model types in the lookup list
- Dropped IsBridge field from CHaMP_Visits
- Added Remarks field to CHaMP_Visits
- Added new Metric_Plots table to support visit details in workbench
6.0.02 - 19 May 2016
- Uses Database version 27.
- Database version checking at startup.
- First public version for the 2016 field season.
- CHaMP Protocol ID imported from cm.org exports
- Unified model run process.
- Batch generator filters for visits associated with protocols that have topo data.
- Checkbox for making the new batch the only queued batch.
- Hydro Prep integration.
- Validation reports
- Manual Metric Validation Report
- Watershed Report
- Normalized metric database tables & scavenging
- Min/ Max value fields associated with metric definitions.
- Metric grouping lookups.