7.0.26 - 12 Dec 2017
- Synchronizing CHaMP Data changes:
- Handling when users don’t have permissions to retrieve file and folder info.
- Garabage collection to try and avoid database locks
- Naming consistency for the
Download API Files feature.
7.0.25 - 1 Dec 2017
- New API File download feature
- Database version 50.
7.0.24 - 28 Nov 2017
- Fixing bug scraping tier 1 and 2 metrics when looking for sibling
- Fixing exporting and loading list of visit IDs from CSV file.
7.0.23 - 3 Nov 2017
- Database update 49
- Hydro prep reintroduced as AWS engine.
- LWVol_BfSlow (MetricID 4504) XPath updated.
- Metric review plots updated.
- Main visit grid filter for visits without topo data.
- Metric download now displays a message when there are no metrics.
7.0.22 - 17 Oct 2017
- Null and zero Thresholds updated to 0.008 for all active metrics with an XPath.
- Metric definition changes:
RipCovUstoryNone XPath change
DpthThlwgMax_Avg renamed to
DpthMax_Avg for topo tier 1 and 2
WetSCS_Area renamed to
SCSm_Area for topo
7.0.21 - 2 Oct 2017
- Handling null values in metric review user interface
7.0.20 - 27 Sep 2017
- New features
- Copy metric schemas
- Upload metric scheams
- Database Update 47
- Added ProtocolID to vwMainVisitList
- Misc metric definition changes
- Final metric schema XML GitHub URLs
- CHaMP Data Sync using API authentication token correctly
- Minor metric downloader fixes
- Disabling legacy features that are no longer relevant
7.0.19 - 8 Sep 2017
- Database Update 46
- Comprehensive clean-up of metric definitions
- Complete list of AWS worker processes
- Log file tables refactored to support validation log scraping
- Metric schema export XML fixed
- Scraping Validation XML logs into Workbench
- Fixed int/long data type bug in user queries
- CHaMP Data Sync
- Reports when the API URL is incorrect
- Retrieves Site UTM, latitude and longitude
7.0.18 - 28 Jul 2017
- Metric download now reporting on errors
- Insufficient permissions
- Visits without the specified metric schema defined
- Experimental copy of metrics between schemas
7.0.17 - 19 Jul 2017
- AWS Automation user interface enhancements
- Buttons to AWS services
- Fixing some broken online help URLs
7.0.16 - 18 Jul 2017
- Revised metric schemas and metric definitions
- Metric review plot working again
- Keystone credentials persist between tools while the Workbench remains open
- New database upgrade architecture
- The abiltiy to trigger AWS Automation workers
7.0.15 - 8 Jul 2017
- Fixing database lock issue during metric download
- Including latest master database version
- Stream, site, watershed, year now columns in metric grid
7.0.13 - 28 Jun 2017
- Upgraded to x64 RasterMan 6.4.0
- Changed Habitat Batch Builder to search all directories for substrate rasters, not just the top level.
7.0.12 - 2 Jun 2017
- Metric definition column ordering and sizing
- Revised master database, with cleaned out metrics.
7.0.10 - 1 Jun 2017
- Confirmation message when checking for updates and the software is already up to date.
- Metric Defintions:
- Reordered Metric Definitions grid columns
- Help links available in grid.
- Metric Definition XML export fix to include precision.
Upload Topo Data feature to experimental menu.
7.0.08 - 26 May 2017
- Internal development releases to desolve missing
System.Net.Html.dll in deployment.
7.0.07 - 3 May 2017
- Metric scraping of Python topo metrics from XML files
- Minor fixes to metric review features (checking for duplicate columns in CrossTab query)
- Misc fixes to visit details form to handle missing information (channel units and metrics etc)
7.0.06 - 9 Mar 2017
- Fixed several custom visit bugs
- Incorporating 64bit versions of FileGDB API DLLs
- Creating custom watershed and site IDs now works
- Validating that visit ID doesn’t already exist now checks 64 bit int
- Custom visits now defeault to the “custom visit” program
- Creating multiple model input files now closes data reader to allow multiple visit input files to be generated.
- Fixing NWIS data retrieval when USGS site code is less than 8 digits.
- Filtering main visit data grid by organization.
- Re-introduced James’ GCD results review tool.
- Topo metric report updates for 2017
7.0.05 - 8 Mar 2017
- Program API now authenticates on corresponding Keystone API - production or QA
7.0.04 - 8 Mar 2017
- API URLs defaulting to production
- API URL is read only in the user interface
- Corrected developer config file tags for GeoOptix user name
XMLResultTag field in
Metric_Definitions database table
7.0.03 - 6 Mar 2017
- Fixed channel unit tier1 and tier2 mix-up during API sync.
7.0.02 - 2 Mar 2017
- Second beta release with SQLite database.
- Dropped the
CHaMP_Segments database table.
- Synchronizing CHaMP data via the API and not cm.org Access DB exports
- FTP data download now operates on multiple visits.
- FTP data download now includes