Workbench database tables that store information from CHaMP monitoring possess the prefix
CHAMP_. The following list describes the key fields. There are more fields in the actual database tables, some of which are out of date and no longer used by the Workbench.
CHaMP_Watersheds- List of all CHaMP watersheds.
- Watershed ID (this is a workbench ID and unrelated to CHaMP)
CHaMP_Sites- List of all CHaMP sites.
- Watershed ID
- Site ID (this is a workbench ID and unrelated to CHaMP)
- SiteName - the official CHaMP site name
CHaMP_Visits- List of all CHaMP visits.
- VisitID - this is the official CHaMP visit ID
- VisitYear - field season in which the visit occurred
- HitchName - CHaMP hitch name
- CrewName - CHaMP crew name
- SampleDate - Date on which te visit was sampled
- IsPrimary - True if this is visit is by the organization that manages the watershed.
CHaMP_Segments- list of channel segments within a visit
- Segment ID (this is a workbench ID and unrelated to CHaMP)
- SegmentNumber - CHaMP segment number
- SegmentName - CHaMP segment name
CHaMP_ChannelUnits- list of all channel units within each channel segment
- ID (this is a workbench ID and unrelated to CHaMP)
- Segment ID
- ChannelUnitNumber - CHaMP channel unit number
- Tier 1 - channel unit tier 1 designation
- Tier 2 - channel unit tier 2 designation
- Grain Size fields
CHaMP_Measurements- field measurements collected by crews during visits
- MeasurementID (this is a workbench ID and unrelated to CHaMP)
- VisitID - the visit to which the measurement pertains.
- MeasurementTypeID - the type of measurement. This is a lookup to the
LookupListItemstable (ListID 19).
- Value - the measurement data stored in JSON format.